10:30 – 11:00 Keynote Speaker
- Marko Wenthin — Board Member at SolarisBank AG
Empowering new financial players with banking as a platform
– How the platformification of banking will increase the number of banking players by bringing tech companies but also telco companies and retailers into the financial sphere.
– The advantages for end customers with the increase of modern banking players relying on banking as a platform structures of partners like solarisBank.
– The shift in banking and fintech towards further cooperation and the creation of financial ecosystems.
11:00 – 11:20 Keynote Speaker
- Mariona Campmany — CMO at ICAR
HOW TO CREATE A UX CUSTOMER ONBOARDING?
As knowing your customer (KYC), privacy and identity protection becomes more important and nowadays offering an omnichanel idenitty verification platform is critical for the entities. We will analyze the market trends and we will explain how to create a better customer onboarding for the fintancial sector.
11:25 – 11:35 Keynote Speaker
- José María Baños Pita — Founding Parter of LETSLAW
Main Keys of the new Directive on Payment Services (PSD2): new players and reinforcement of consumers’ security.
The new European regulation on payment services entails fundamental changes affecting all participants in the Fintech sector: companies, banks and consumers.
PSD2 establishes a regulatory framework for third party payment service providers.
Intensified security in online transactions by strictly authenticating customers’ identity in payments.
11:40 – 12:00 Keynote Speaker
- Salvador Casquero — Co Founder at 2GetherBank
2getherbank, if we do it right we reboot the economy and the banks