Industrial Engineer, specialty electricity. Intensification Automatics and Electronics. Executive MBA at the Escuela de Organización Industrial (Madrid).
Currently, Bankia – Corporate Executive in Strategy and Technological Innovation
– Digital Strategy
– New financial products and services
– Future technological layout
Previous work experience
– Bankia – Chief of Technology & Banking Operations
– Barclays Bank, CIO for Spain. Previously, Transformation Director for Western Europe
– IBM Global Business Services – Associate Partner banking consulting area
– Santander Group – Banesto Global Architecture Director of and American Division Channel Development Director
- 22 Wednesday 10:15 – 10:30 Welcome
- 23 Thursday 16:00 – 16:50 Session VI: Insurtech Discussion
Empowering new financial players with banking as a platform
Bankia is one of the largest financial institutions in Spain, serving about seven million customers in all segments: individuals, small and medium businesses, large corporations and public and private institutions. Bankia’s activity is concentrated in Spain with universal banking model based on geographical diversification and multichannel management. Bankia works through a network of 1,855 branches and it has more than 13.500 employees. Its asset´s volume is over 193,000 million euros and the annual profit in 2016 was 804 million euros. Bankia has his own incubator programme with Innsomnia for developing fintech startup.